Tuesday, October 7, 2008

s.a.r.a.h

1.wish to rewind back :
my 2ndary school- form 1-5

2.can't say no to :
McFlurry oreo n greeny stuff

3.admire the most :
garaa--cool meh

4.slap me if i watch :
puteri, sembilu, farah shakira n so on

5.bring smile on my face :
j-k movie n drama's

6.watering my mouth :
tom yam

7.cant take my eyes of :
yoon kye sang

8.melt me with :
a smile ;)

9.try to get rid of :
my clumsyness

10.cant stand :
egois, self-center, cool blooded person

11.makes me go 'hahaha' :
nabil

12.i will be :
a good mum

13.colour of my life:
green

14.water, earth, wind or fire :
wind-u cant see it but u feel it

15.simply go blur when :
meet a handsome boy --i hate dat

16.i wish i can learn :
making lie

17.i'm bad at :
numb3rs

18.good in :
history

19.my fren adknowledge me as :
bollok

20.i will replace myself with :
liv tylor-she's very2 beautifull

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails