Friday, October 19, 2012

Underrated Part 2

well, i dont know what to post today. Because i promise to myself to at least update a post everyday, i decide to post this.

Replay



i'm not really familiar with Myname so forgave me if said any facts wrong (i'm trying to keep everything objective). Honestly i think this song stand out more rather than the promotion track 'hello and goodbye'. This song emphasize a strong vocal as well as the rapping part. I dont know what else can i say since i dont know much about Myname except for seyong since he was in Dreamteam. But this song is good and it should be promoted more..


Use it all up.



It's from their first single album Ulala Sensation. There's no doubt that they are all talented singers. After hearing this song, i swear i never gonna look Ulala Sensation the same again. They are so underated. This song as well. Seriously, these guys need more love from fan.


Thank You/Arigatou



Yes, you're are right. This song is from the japanese album they promoted in Japan. Sang by Jonnghyun CNBlue in 2010. God-i love his voice. Gosh i think he should come out with solo promotion or something. All Boice must be aware of this already. I knew Yonghwa is good singer but him sounds so right in this song-smooth, romantic, ease-cant contain the giddiness inside me. I think CNBlue is not the type of group/idol who promote the same song by just translate it to different language. It's just not sound like them. But this song is totally should be promoted more.

100% in Sync



I promise i will support Block B right. No bias here. This song seriously needs more love. Well, i always like when Block B sang slow ballad afterall. U-Kwon voice are killing me in this song. Taeils sounds as usual is flawless. Zico's rap nevel fail to amaze me. With those reggae sounds rapping, this song really stuck to mind in sync *LOL*. The lyrics is a bit mean and sad. About a boy who met a girl like her previous ex but he didnt care at all-because he loves her. *love being blind again-i hate this*. I like to hear the infamous 'ayee' from zico, i swear i can imagine him smirking singing this song and U-Kwon melting gaze....I'll stop here before i cannot contain my fangirling anymore.

Now, if you excuse me, i need to continue watching BAP Healling Killing Camp.

Nuna

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails