Monday, October 15, 2012

So call fanfiction

Ok. Lets admit that my fangirling obsession will be never end. I dont have an answer for that. I become worst day by day. And all the new songs and the new debuts are not helping at all. I'm so drown deep in this so called hobby. Just let it be nuna.

Being a fan girl, i cant help to think- what if this? what if that? So..the alternate option i have is FANfiction. Yeah..right-a Fiction done by Fan. I like to read. Nope i think that is underrated. I love reading. I spend most of my time reading if i get bored. Watching variety show is interesting but reading hook me more. A fantasy, thriller, supernatural or dark novels always become my first choice. Where else can you find BAP as a group assassins? block b as gangs? Exo as olympian warriors? Infinite as bunch of vampires? well those are tempting enough for me. The writer sure know how fit each of the character to fit their image.

The truth is, they were all good. I never considered them as amateur for writer. I think most of them writes beautiful story regardless who is the main character is. Some of them even makes me cry (it's true ok, i'm not being girly here-i'm being objective-yeah right nuna). There are one fiction titled "ephemeral" and that story really hook me. I'm soo not gonna see Yongguk as saw him before i read the fic anymore, I mean the story is like a fresh breath air. It's about life, live, and love of course. This is really a good one. A must read from me. Actually i'm not a fan of fluffy story but sometimes it makes me smile to read that kind of fic. There are also a good story of psycothriller fic called 'project Zelo'. That is a good one too. i like this one too but still doesn't have chance to complete it which i believe is not complete yet. I'll just be patient for the story to complete 1st. i understand-writing story takes times, to complete. For the moment i got hooked up with 'the white ones'. Story about after apocalypse. They sure a good one. This one also a Must read. But its is still ongoing, so i have to make myself busy with other one-shot first. I never a big fan of melodrama but there's tons of good melo fic. Seriously all of these writer are good as the mainstream writer out there. They should be one. I'm not surprised if one of the story will be famous like Hungry Games.


A fic base on this mask. A good one too. I think the title something like "behind the mask' if i'm not mistaken

The tired part is when to search a really good stories. There's thousands of fic out there, it sure gonna be a tiring search each of the. My advice is- define your favourite theme first; melodrama, romcom, thriller, fantasy or fluff? then search it by subscription. Remember not all fic that have large amount of subs is good. I normally found the good one around >100 subs. Searching by author is also a good method. Each of them have different kind of narration. For me, i like the details one. it makes the story more beautiful. I think there a lot of fanfiction sites i mostly visits Asian Fanfiction for it. I really wish i can post the link for the stories here but most of the writer didn't like it. So i guess you need to do your treasure hunting yourself. Happy reading guys. ^^

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails