Sunday, October 21, 2012

BOYLONDON

Fashion is not my thing but i do like fashion. Can r? So, this is again a random though from me again.

Well, i supposed fans already noticed that a lot of idol are wearing Boy London label. i guess it the in thing right now. I notice it when big bang wear it during their fantastic baby promotion. Maybe there are a lot idol wearing this before before i guess, but sorry i just noticed Big Bang. and i' sure you guys will be agree with me if i say they are the trend setter and they carry the label with full swag. You know what i mean.

I remember this brand is popular in the 90s if i not mistaken. I do some information diggin-so of course this label came from britain. Some people said that this label starts with a street wear and later evolve to some kind of a ways for teenagers to shout out their culture (punk, rock,pop). anyway, we are not here to learn the History of Boy London.

So, let starts the Boy London tour with Big Bang.

Well these boy have been wearing this label wayyy before Alive promo. But during Fantastic baby they were ALL wearing this label. it's not like it's bad thing-they are Big Bang after all. Even the strangest outfit can look chic on them, nahhhh, i dont think chic is the right word-its way beyond that. Right VIPs? I'm not saying it in bad way here. Big Bang always have a step further than other celebs when it comes to fashion. They boys sure rocks this outfit ^^

 i like top outfit here. Cool isnt it? with those rim glasses

taken from here

and guess what, they even been featured in BOY LONDON page. 
taken from here

Bigstar are sure following Big Bang steps to use BOY LONDON during Think promotion which is still ongoing now. Notes that i mean they ARE not copying Big Bang. Well, they kinda have a rather different vibe of Big Bang's suits for the 'Think' promotion. They carry this outfit well kinda eye candy look. Let just the pic's tell you the story kay. Can i say something about them. i like Hot Boy big time. At first i though the title track is cheesy but the song apparently not. Feeldog steal my attention, yeah who not. So, i mentally noted myself to be looking forward for these guys upcoming comeback which is now with the title track 'Think'. Honest it kinda dissapointed me a bit. maybe they are moving fast by revealing the other side of them cause Think is kinda softer than hot boy. I dont know. maybe we just wait for next comeback. i dont want to    spoilt the love just because of one song. I'll stop here ^^

Feeldog woohoo *nosebleed*

got this pic from Allkpop so credit to them.

Sorry for the crappy pics, i screenshot them. So i guess they'll wear this all along this promotion. 
Unlike BigBang their stylist decided 'less is more'. I like it.


Well, honestly this boy grab my attention to post about this. No doubt right. Well, he sure give a rebel boy attitude-more fresh and makes me want to kidnaphimandpinchhischeeks-ok i stop here. So, Zelo wore this during No Mercy promotion. I like those hoodie though. Not sure if they are BOY LONDON as well. I have to salute the cordi/stylist who dress Zelo. He always-ALWAYS have that different style from others. Not that i'm saying the rest is bad though *sorry daehyun* but he's sure always have a thing that makes me goes 'what is zelo wearing?'. 



Taken from here. Go there incase you're interested for buying it.



Zelo, please stop *ranting*

So, Yongguk decide to join the club as well *hardlyignoringtheplayfullsmile*


Well, there are a long list of idol wore this label Junhyung Beast, EXO, Shinee, F(X), Infinite Sungyu, Jay Park etc- too lazy to find the pics and to credit the source. Heh. Nonetheless, all carry different vibe and look good-they are suppose to look good. I just list out a few of them who catch my eye. So, thanks for reading my senseless fashion post.

Daaaa
Nuna

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails