Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Underrated Part 1

Before i start to write this post. I want to declare that these are solely my opinion. I dont want to start fan war or gain hater from this post. So please be kind to me okay. *wink wink*

There are times when i got bored with the repeating songs from my playlist. Most of the song is the current so called hit songs. But i end up deleting most of it after a week. Most of IT. The End for that song. i always end up with songs which is not for promotion from the album for my liking. Mostly (as far i knew with limited knowledge of KPOP), each idol/singer will promote may be 1-2 of the song from the album. Ok maybe 3 lar. So the remaining one will end up as treasure if the fans are not listening to whole album. That is too sad. I always make a note to myself to listen to whole album if any of the idol/singer make a comeback. That happen after i miss some of the good song. I found out it late. *why i sooo slow to not to notice this song* sigh. Most of it is soo underated songs. I mean that song supposed to be promoted and i bet it will be as popular as the main song for the promotion. even some of it better from the main one. I should stop for endless rants for this. So, here are the underated song which i think should received better promotion and love from fans.

1.U Hoo Hoo



i admit i found out this song later than i supposed to hear it since I'm so into Block B. Blame me for that. The song is not like normal Block B song. It sweet, lovely and i found myself liking it. A LOT. I think this song really suit Block B regardless the Hip Hop image they usually portrays. With the soft melody, beautifull voice from Taeil, Zico's manly voice, U-Kwon husky voice and B-Bomb smooth voice are overload. P.O deep voice singing and Jaehyo ear candy voice really complete the song. Guess what-that song was composed by Zico. *pretend to be shock*..i wish he compose more song like this. I WISH


2.Dancing In the Rain




There's a lot of songs that i like from BAP from their album. ALL of them. This is the top one. I should choose 'it's all lies' but i think that song is being promoted well through radio. This song is made for DaeJae. Compose for DaeJae. Sang by DaeJae. It should remain like that. Can r? I being out track again. I never cant put aside my love for DaeJae. So, this song sang by BAP. With those catchy sound-it really hook me up. I really can imagine they were dancing in the rain. DaeJae of course. *smacked my head*. I always like Youngjae voice than Daehyun even though i knew Daehyun's voice is very very very good. Like Taeil, Youngjae have a tone that makes me feel ease. I guess that's why Youngjae sang  the most lines in this song. Added with Daehyun voice-they were perfect. Their voice fitted together *clear my throat-ehem ehem* i read somewhere that Young is involve in this song composing. Well, if it's true-Youngjae have a very bright future ahead him. He's not call BAP Brain for nothing.

3.It's Not Over



Sang by Zico, Kyung, U-Kwon, Hanhae and Mino. Ok, honestly i dont know the origin of the song (it's from the mixtape i guess). I found it in Youtube and it hook me up. Both Mino (B.o.M) and Hanhae (phantom) were trainees along with Zico, Kyung and U kwon and i believe they meant to  be part of block b but it just not happen like that :( The lyric is compose by Zico *of course* and the rapping part is done by him too. It's not over...dont say goodbye ^^


4.Crush



I always strongly disagree if there people out there saying that all idol out there didnt have a quality to be a singer. Obviously people who are saying this are just haters or just being plain deft. i being mean here just because they are mean too. there are a lot of them that have beautiful voice as good as other singer. Just because they in idol group that doesn't mean they only depends on their visual only. Sandeul B1A4 is one of them. This boy really have a soothing voice. I totally recommend this song as your lullaby. In case you cannot sleep at night. It's the best lull ever. ^^

5.Take Me Away



This song is totally underrated. This song should be promoted. Really. Kevin angelic voice is so addidctive.  Same goes too Hoon. I swear i can fell asleep just by hearing this song. Again-it's in my sleep playlist. I rarely like this kind of song, but this one exceptional (same with Crush).

6.Pray



I rarely hear girls group song except a  few like 2NE1 and...and...sad- i cant even name a few. No offence  i never look down at girl group, it's just hard to find a song for my liking. Pray is sang by Sunny Hill. It's kinda quiet group but their's are worth to listen to like 'the grasshopper song'. I like Pray because it's kinda heartbreaking ballad and sound so sad. The MV really freaks me out. One of the best korean MV i ever watch. Not just the normal type sit-down-sway-your-hips MV *i being mean again*. This song received good spots in chart without live promotions (wiki). This is what i meant when the song should received better promotion-sigh.

7.Sam



Saem is referring to jelousy in korean. Easy this song is about jelousy. Zico is a genius when it comes to lyric writing i must say. I like this song because of the self praise lyric. Ok, i'm bad when describing that. The song is a bit PG so-underage close your ears okay ^^

This is not a fiction, purely self praise
Try to catch up with me,human
I bet you're dying, it's faster to just admit it
A rap star is coming out, clear the way

Ok for this song i'm being bias. Hahaha. *wink wink*


I guess there are still a lot of the song want to talk but i dont want to end up as a looong boring post. I might be breaking to 3 or two parts. So this one is the PART 1 for underrated songs.


nuna

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails