Monday, October 15, 2012

Best Absolute Perfect



Best.Absolute.Perfect (i like the blond one)

I first saw them during warrior performance for their debut. I was like oh okay…they are all blond..when I mean all…all of them..that kinda a weird concept but they are all are good looking. I like the leader BYG since his Crazy stalker song promotion with Jieun..creepy and bad boy have always a spot at my heart…hoho. Blame me for that. Then I try to content myself after watching them in Tada:it’s BAP. Ok that show is very akward….they obviously scripted…Daehyun as ninja? Hahahaha…But the alien concept really hook me up. Zelo is wayyy too cute with the robot concept thing. And his affection towards BYG hooks me more to the show. BYG’s robot? hahaha..right nuna right..Yongjae manner attitude suit him. I mean look at him-he look so soft, kind, and fluffy? Did I say fluffy? *facepalm* Himchan? what should I talk about this ulzangg..with his super perfect define features, representing BAP as the visual. It’s not had to figure though. Jongup the second maknae is the most akward idol I ever watch. Everyone can tell I guess. And BYG with his warrior addiction, his badass attitude really messing my idol bias list. He’s sure went through a lot before debut. I mean every idol were, no exception

My favourite Baby Zelo's Pic. Seriusly, he looks so pure? i perhaps

The creation of BAP introduction is epic. I heard a lot of idol curse before but not as their group introduction. As youngjae said ‘we r earning money’ really makes me laughing. The matokis too cute to resist. Totomato, Jokomato, Shishimato, Kekemato, Tatsmato and Dadamato. The matoki’s pics with their owner/bap whatsoever is so cute..truthfully, I not so into cute things-but hahaha I admit they got me addicted. Then here you are, nuna is officially their fan starting from that point.


 The matokis. Look at Zelo's Totomato trying to climb on Zelo's shoulder and the furious Shishimato just make my day.
Zelo Totomato. Yeahhh..kill me if i kidnap Zelo Matoki cause i gonna do it if it appear in front of me.

 The Matokis adventure


I become more crazy when they release ‘power’ and ‘no mercy’. Addicted to their tough boy concept. Kinda different with the idols out there. Admit that I hooked up with EXO at first; I always have a thing about fantasy, alien, supernatural kinda stuff so when I knew EXO have power I kinda interested too. But…..they were so quiet after ‘MAMA’. I don’t know if SM gonna make them exclusive like TVXQ but that really disappointed me. They lost me as their fan. Their debut is big but poooof…nothing more. I’m not saying that they are not working hard but this strategy are not working good I guess. Unlike BAP that making 6 promotions from their debut starting from warrior, secret love, power, no mercy and crash and now the new album? Woahhh..seriously? CRASH is superb.. cant stop fangirling about that song. TS sure know how to gain fan’s love. I still can remember how I squeal and scream when I saw BANGHIM ending. Seriously at that point I cannot wait for DAEJAE’s. I one of their loyalfull shipper. DAEJAE!!!DAEJAE!! *chanting non stop*.. I sooo sure that TS is one of BABYs. I mean they know every OTP, BANGHIM, DAEJAE and HIMLO. Not to mention the nonstop BANGLO fanservice during performance. My eyes are all over the screen and keep clicking the replay button. Scared if I miss one of the fanservice. The OTP's name is epic. More than epiv. BangHim? LOL. I even cant say that without getting weird feeling *facepalm*. LOL. That was sooo obvious OTP name-ever. AFF is flooded all the yaoi story about them. Most of them are all yaoi. DAEJAE is so real. I cant even differentiate which one is real and which is not anymore. With Daehyun sexy irresistible gaze at Youngjae and Youngjae lovely affection towards Daehyun, they wayyyy in their own world. I mean EUNHAE already set a standard of perfect OTP and they just two steps behind. Two steps EUNHAE shippers, so don’t be mad at me. I cant imagine their reaction if they read those stuff. It suree gonna be very awkward. Very very awkward.

 
DaeJae moments. I cant find the Pic i want. But this still will do. ^^

And now..they are coming back again this coming 23rd. Seriously? I thought they were taking a break. A should be long. It should be 4 or 5 months. Are they want to kill all the BABY out there? TS sure spoilt BABY a lot. And the teaser is seriously gonna make all the fan go wild. With the first teaser BYG and DAEHYUN which is obviously my eternal bias looking dazzlingly handsome and zelo stay out please. Do not mess my bias list. Stop poking my mind with your smile, smirk, dimple whatsoever…I’m begging you..I’m keeping my mind that DAEHYUN is my bias. As well as BYG, please step out too.. OUTTTTT….I seriously got goosebumps until now when I writing this. I’m shocked with the teaser. Speechless, not expecting it at all. The best part is they will all going to be blond again. Yay…BAP should always be blond. As they said Blond Asian People. Haha..i gonna wait for 23rd October nicely,politely and loyally (if this word exist?) don’t mind me. BAP is all over my mind right now. Cant stop all the stupid rants I have in my mind right. I thought I can rest for a bit for my BAP madness but they didn’t let me. Blame them for that. But I cannot help to feel worried about them. They are still teens. With all the nonstop promotion they must be tired. I hope should rest for a while. Don’t worry, I don’t think the BABYs gonna go near any group. Don’t worry Channie ^^



Daehyun teaser. Excuse me, i need to pick my scattered heart after i saw this


Until 23rd, please live well all BABYs. See you then.


*credit to rightfull owner of the pics. they are not mine
*sorry for those KPOP haters who accidentally reading this stupid rants. This post is not for you ^^

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails