Friday, October 19, 2012

Live in Malaysia

I promise i'll be supporting Block B right. They are coming....


I'm Going...

I'm Going....

I'm Going...

So Block B. I kept my promise. See you there boys.

i bet that day going to be super crowded with all shawols and angels. I need to prepare myself. I bough this ticket without checking the date. and yeah-it freakin Tuesday nuna *smacksmack* i have work. *or not-grins*. i didnt like the venue since Beast showcase previously, i dont what to expect in this upcoming concert too. The stage is pretty far from my ticket *nocomplainingnuna*. The weather is pretty unexpected too, so need to prepare the raincoat. I hate people bringing umbrella blocking the view during concerts. i guess  i still have the one i got during MTV last year. Nonetheless, i hope i will enjoy the concert. No Brain are also attending it. Wow i'll be expecting them a lot since i like them too. But Block B-i'll be there for you screaming my lungs out. Will be-promise *grinsssss*

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails