Thursday, October 18, 2012

18th Oct Spazzing

i really need to stop for a while. All i did today is just spazzing and squeals. Today i'm already overload the fangirl feels. I cannot stop smiling like stupid idiot in front my screen right now.

Firstly,
Yesterday was Block B comeback. OFFICIALLY. Only today i manage to hear the full version of the album. Honestly Nalili is good song but not the one that catch my heart. Chill, different person have different liking right. I like Taeil's solo 'where are you?' *of course*, 'movie's over', 'mental breaker', '11:30' and all of the tracks-hahahaha. I end up liking it all. Sure, Block B-this album is really something. Wish all the good lucks in the universe for this album. i really hope this album can give them strength back. i watch their live comeback yesterday. End up laughing like a stupid because i dont understand anything what are they talking. Thanks to @bontheonblock, or else i wouldn't understand a thing. I only manage to watch the last part since i have other commitment *sigh*. The last part was hilarious. Jaehyo pants are killing me-he look so awkward in that. Taeil is just being Baby Taeil with those outfit and long soccer stockings? Cordi unni is bullying him. Maknae P.O with those EXO pants. *smiling* i notice that B-Bomb and U-Kwon is not the same person like before. They look manly. They grew up ^^. Kyung look so happy trolling the fans on the stage and smiling/laughing non stop. i guess he really happy. I'm happy for you too. I should be talking about them right. I should be talking about their music. I think they would better like that way. With 12 track including two instrumental which is all of it is great is worth to be no 1 on chart. I'll do my part a s fan to support you Block B. Promise. I'm gonna see taeil without insole, P.O without hair, Kyung, B-Bomb without shirt *coughtheysaythatcaugh*. Block B sure take us on another lever of Idol-period



Their official pics. The pirate concept. LOL-Jaehyo is trying so hard to be a pirate while the rest of them look effortless
Second,
BAP killing camp is out. OUT. sad part is, there are still no eng sub for it. I don't want to spoil all the excitement watching it without sub but cant help to feel giddiness inside me when watching all those GIF and Pics by BABYs. LOL. It's like a puzzle to be put together for a whole ep. What i cant wait the Daejae moments in this ep. They say there ton of things that can triggered idea for fans to write fanfic. hahaha. Cant wait for that. Hope the sub one will out tomorrow. For now, i rest this case here. Fangirling the GIFs and PICs. and Daehyun please stop puckering your lips. It's not healthy......to fans of course ^^and please remind me again again someday why i cannot attend their showcase in MALAYSIA last few month *smacksmack*
This pics reminds me Matchup-BlockB. Well, i love them both afterall


No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails