Tuesday, August 19, 2008

what i like

lately..aku byk terngiang2 quotes dari filem2 yang aku tgk..ade la yang menimbulkan bekas di hati aku..kadang2 quotes ni membuatkan kita raser-words can explain everything jika diguna pd masa yang btul n org yang btul..but all about timing now i think..huhu..these r several quotes yang interesthing n sure mean a lot to me

1. The Joker : dark knight- aku raser dia y ptut jd hero cite ni..kt x leh tepis yang kadang2 we need hero from the dark side..dia y terbaik aku raser
"The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how, pathetic, their attempts to control things really are"

2.a walk to remember-a warm love story..yang wt aku love is not just being with someone u love..it's about how u want to make them happy as u r
"Our love is like the wind... I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it"

3.21-pergh...kalu la aku jd sebijak ni..tp x de la aku dok dpn pc ni lg...haha..variable change..y i never think of it?
"I had a 1590 on my SAT, I got a 44 on my MCAT, and I have a 4.0 GPA from MIT. I thought I had my life mapped out, but then I remembered what my non linear equations professor once told me, always account for variable change"

4.sindarela-satu2nya drama melayu yang aku follow..klu miss pun aku mesti tgk online..lain dr y len..sure ramai agree ngan aku
"kau ingat kalau aku tinggalkan die aku akan pilih ko?ko lah perempuan yang paling last dalam dunia ni aku akan pilih "

5.a lot like love-they realy look sweet together..smile...
"Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love"


No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails