Monday, August 11, 2008

me vs you...which one should win

10 things I hate about me

I hate the way I talk to you
even when you’re not there
I hate the way I sit at home
and wish that you would care
I hate my low self esteem
and the fact that I’ve lost my mind
I hate me so much I feel I’m dead
just waiting for the end of time
I hate the way I’m selfish and wrong
I hate it when I try
I hate it when I’m all alone
yet people see me cry
I hate it when I’m with myself
and no one bothers to call
But most of all I hate myself
so I don’t have to hate you at all,
I see in myself the things I love,
the things I found in you,
I can’t hate you though, but you made me hurt
and the hurt is what I hate
Inside of me you made me die
and now it’s much too late.

10 things I hate about you

I hate how you know me
I hate how your always right
I hate how when im not with you i always wanna cry
I hate how we hold eachother
I hate all your charm
I hate how you bother when i am around
I hate how you look at me
I hate the sound of your voice
I hate how you make me smile as if i have no choice
But mostly, i hate how i don't hate you, not even a little bit, not in the least, not even at all...

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails