Monday, April 13, 2009

9/10 - nana


letter from nana komatsu to nana osaki in nana 2

“Nana, I am sorry for acting selfishly, but I will never forget the times we had together. I know I will be lonely if I don’t meet you but I don’t know what to do. Thats why, please be come famous and show me your singing and come on tv so that I can see you. Even if I love anyone, my hero will always be only Nana. I don’t know a person as cool as you even now or in the future.”

hachi...

pertembungan dua nana yang punya fesyen, minat dan matlamat hidup yang berbeza..satu nana-nana yang anda x jumpa dia dlm kedai hello kitty dan nana yang satu lg-yang anda biasa jumpa di kedai baju sedang membeli baju pink..tapi dua nana ini punya perasaan yang satu-they love each other..how strange this world can be

song from mika nakashima (nana osaki)

I want to illuminate your future, so I whipe away the clouds for you
As I embrace the dream, I keep walking in these GLORIOUS DAYS

I want to go back to that morning, so I cross the rainbow
In order to be in line for our dreams, we walk in these GLAMOROUS DAYS

GLAMOROUS SKY...



2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

nuna_sarah said...

ty

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails