Monday, July 18, 2011

Yangyo



I swear I will buy if there’s a human pocket size of him available. I bet the price will tremendously high..haha..coz it’s a dream of every b2ty to have him with you 24/7. I just want to keep him in my pocket just for myself. By doing that i would earn million of assassins from her fangirls..paboo nuna.i probably get kill..Either from junseob or dooseob or even dongseob..aish..who cares-he kill me already with his smile..hahaha..

I notice him 1st him in Beast..sorry for the others but he stand out the most even for his small figure and small face..since then I set my eyes on him everytime I watch beast…not to mention he also have a good attitude. He once ask his fandom to ask apology for accusing rainbow chaegyung and when some of his fans write something on wall about beast in their apartment..or else he said he will be apologize himself for their irresponsible act..Whoa—salute for that

How can a 22 years old boy can be this cute and bubbly. Whoever who unfamiliar with b2st would 100% mistaken him as magnae instead of matured looking dongwoon. Even I got it wrong until finally found out he’s actually only a visual magnae of B2st..but who cares-even dongwoon cannot battle his aegyo with yeseob..it pretty awkward watching Idol maid when there’s a cne dongwoon whine at yoseob ‘hyuuung-I’m tired’…it’s look like a bigger brother whine at his younger brother.. Yoseob once mention that he is not like that before he join beast. Apparently they train him to be like that. And I must say they train him well. I mean look at him, nothing is cuter compared to him.

Yoseob-teddy-yoseob-teddy-yoseob-teddy..which one is cuter? Definitely him

Just by looking at this-everyone would say the blond one is the magnae--nope..the blond one is not the magnae...dongwoon (the one the left) is the youngest...that's y he's call visual magnae for beast...even netizens refer 'pet idol' beast because of him

Like other kpop idol he also changes his hair color frequently. Black-brunette-brown-black again-brown again. But I must say I like blond the best. Eventhou it look weird but it suit him the best. His bubbly features stand out the most when he in blond hair without need him to do so. Believe me. see-he’s so adorable.


When it comes to singing, he aint call the main vocal of beast for nothing. He have strong vocal regardless his small size. From bad girl funky song, ‘i-don’t-know’ breath, emotional on rainy days, and outstanding voice in immortal song 2. He should be given more opportunity to sing solo---but not apart from beast I hope. Lately I really like his combination with Junhyung in ‘Thanks To’..his musical voice matches really well with Junhyung rapping. Once again---Junseob rules…I rooting for them-lalalalala..i cant wait to see he grow in the industry..i’m looking forward to see him more and more and more



“My height is shorter than everyone but my dreams are bigger than everyone's. The stage I've always dreamed of, the performance that will come (in the future). To be honest I did prepare so expect it and truthfully, I'm really nervous. I chose the path to become a singer since then."-Yang Yoseob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

peminat fanatik korea nih...

nuna_sarah said...

hahaha..bukan fanatik...apreasiasi kpop aja ^^

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails