Monday, July 4, 2011

b2ty and b2st




Last night was super great. I get to see them with my very own eyes. It just about a year I know and fall in love with them. I’m ELF but I couldn’t help to say no to them because they are so freakin good and they show a lot of improvement in the Fact and Fiction album. I like their music personally. But no offense, Super Junior is still top of priority and my no 1 bias for KPOP. But I think I can spare some space of my fangirl for great idol like BEAST.

I think they are still consider as rookie since they only debut in 2 years but compare to that, they have a lot of fans already. Thanks to YOUTUBE and KBS world to that. I start to notice yoseob first from 6 of them. I don’t think any girl can’t say no to his cute and bubbly personality. After that I start googling about beast and came across everyone in it-doojoon, hyunseung, kikwang, dongwoon and junhyung. I must say that my bias is totally yeseob and then Junhyung. The later is so cool and have a bad boy type image. I always attract to that kind of image for sure. I keep praying for SUPER Junior comeback because sometimes I think like I betraying them in some kind of way. Hahahaha..without knowing I keep googling about beast. I say to myself I will definitely want to see them just like super junior and last night the wish come true.

Me and my housemate went earlier to sunway lagoon just to enjoy ourselves before the concert. Later that evening I saw their practice when I want to cross the hanging bridge. At first I tot they are just dancers because Beast might don’t want to practice in open environment like that but then I notice Junhyung. I was SHOCK. I was like 10 meters above them. Gila…Then I saw doojoon with his ponytail hair, the skinny hyunseung, the namshim Dongwoon. There are 5 of them, Kikwang was not there. I couldn’t believe myself when I couldn’t recognize my biggest bias yeseob. I feel like want to slap myself because of that. He’s is so different from tv. Omaigod—how should I say, he look taller, he has a very fair skin, maybe the fairest of them and he change his hair to black again. But one thing for sure guys, I can tell you Doojoon is super duper hot. I couldn’t take my eyes off him during the practice. He looks fairer than we saw in TV and pics. And he smiles a lot too. Hyunseung keep lifting his shirt up, revealing his white undies. Hahaha. I’m being a pervert. Yeseob was smiling and laughing on stage. Just like in TV. Then it came to my mind that he’s not faking his personality in TV. Because sometimes I keep wondering is he really like that in real life. But then I got my answer yesterday. After enjoying 3 song, the guard came and shoo us away…hahaha…so sad we didn’t take any picture because we soooo close to them. Urghhh…that was my biggest mistake as a fangirl.

Then that we keep some distance from the stage watched it until the practice is over. After a few moments I heard scream from my left. Then I notice its them, they are walking to the hotel. OMAIGOD, I saw them again. I waved my hand at doojon-he smile and wave back at me. Omaigod. Let me repeat that again---HE SMILE AND WAVED AT ME. Hahaha…and must say he is sooo hawt…I pretty 100% sure that he’s waving at me because no one there. Only a few mak cik and pak cik…Oh..that really make my day. I keep smiling until my frens said I’m crazy. She keeps reminding me that I’m yeseob’s fan and get hold of urself SARAH>>>>

The concert that night is great as ever. Beast is the best. But I couldn’t help to feel a little upset because of the venue. Maybe surfbeach is pretty cool for a concert but the fee is pretty expensive. I mean for less than 10 song and standing without a chair—I kinda upset. But not with beast la. Don’t get me wrong. Their performance is as expected. Dongwoon keep asking fan to shout ‘son namshim’ for him…hahaha…for those who didn’t know he’s known as namshim which is ‘male god’ to b2ty because of his extra unbelievable hansome face. Its just a nick name-don’t be panic. But he is a very good looking guy-no that’s not right-a veru very very good looking guy. He keeps saying ‘ok’ as well every time the MC finish talking. Yeseob who is sitting next to him keep whispering to him. He was bubbly as ever. He even fanning the lucky fan. Hahahaha. That was hilarious. Doojoon on the other hand make the fan scream when he said ‘come baby’ to his lucky fan. He even put a towel on the girls lap. I sorry about the others-KIkwang-Hyunseung and Junhyung. I didn’t pay pretty much attention to them. They are pretty quiet and ‘cold’ on stage. They didn’t goof and chatty on stage like the others. I sorry junhyung, before this I really have a big crush on you. I even use your nick as my password. But I think I should move forward…just be happy with HARA okay. I think after this I will keep my eyes on Doojoon.hahahaha

The girl behind me keeps screaming. Funny thing is she even asks our permission to scream. Maybe she know that her scream have a large extra decibel from everyone else. I can’t wait to watch them in this upcoming MTV world stage. They should have a full concert here instead of fan meeting. We want BEAST AIRLINE in asia too. Just like Super show. And doojoon you just added one more fangirl to your list starting yesterday…but yeseob I still like you the best.

URGHHH..i just cant wait for super junior come back…please come back quick so that I can hold my myself. Cheballlll!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

best nye ~~
rase na nanges bilerr bace .
bilerr lha dpt tngk mereke ,
. T.T .

CeRiTeRa ~HaFiZaNiS~ said...

giler fanatik ler kawan aku ni...klu tak dpt anak mcm diaorg ni tak tahu ler aku... (-_-)

nuna_sarah said...

anonymous : tgk la masa MTV world stage nanti...kan freee--just topup celcom 50 henggit

ahboy:nak!!! nak!!!

CeRiTeRa ~HaFiZaNiS~ said...

verangannnnn

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails