Monday, July 4, 2011

fangirl


it's been a while since I've been excited about something. It's good to have that sense back ^^. B4 this i think i lost my capability of writing. i'm talking about a feeling when u sit in front of screen without any single things in mind to write. mental block..I dint know how to express myself anymore. i was like 'shoot' i dint know how to write anymore. i lost my writing sense...not that a sense 'i'm a great writer' but just 'aku boleh tulis lah'...urghhh...it's been like half a year already. Thinking what might be good to write...think nuna think...it's 2011 already..Talking about 2011, i think i should left behind my 'stupidity' hahaha..can r? i'm thinking hard to live to the fullest right now..but sometimes we cannot have wat we want...kan? urghhhh...go nuna go...

honestly the main reason y i created this blog long ago was to express my feeling that i hate someone...hard to go on, knowing your love one is living happily with someone else and we r not that 'someone'...forced to make a fake smile everyday and shed tears every night..cant believe i live myself like that for 6 month..no one would be believe happy nuna is living like that...ahaha...but i manage to move on..keep my head high ^^ good lesson of my life…you’ll never know how hurt it is until u fall..and learn it the hard way

And then for the past my hiatus state : hahaha..i've been crazy about something. KPOP crazy..for those who being fren with me ever since my uni years...they would know my crazyness about asian culture-japanese and korean drama and music...but it became a virus that eating me these days...hehehehe...but it’s a good thing-coz i can feel myself again...

Some (some ke? Macam ramai je) people think 'we' - i mean who consider as KPOP lover, JU-On wannabe (as said by my fren), perasan korea (also by my fren) what else r? i do think we live in our own world, talk our own language and have our own believe. why i said it like that? let say two kpop lover met..We greet each other in our own language

"i'm ELF"

"i'm B2ty"

"i'm hottest"

"i'm I am"

"i'm shawol"

"i'm cassiopeia"

"i'm A+"

“I’m primadona”

it’s a long list..hahaha...we do know who we belong to..we do recognize each other by color as well. red, blue, yellow, black, pink---every of it have a meaning...you would say 'why she even bother to explain this'...because that i think i have to..everyone have passion about something...and we choose this madness as our passion. it's not that we gonna say local song sucks or whatever. I still do follow the local scene. I once know a fren who even download the ‘indonesia’s national song’..hahaha..because he crazy about seberang songs. Call him crazy or whatever---but respect his passion…hahaha…even thou I do think he kinda crazy..hahaha..

no offense guys..call me crazy or whateva…I still love my passion being a fangirl. I love them and i love me too!!!!

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails