Friday, November 16, 2012

tst tst Fluffy

well...let me explain myself..i've been idle for like 1 week or so..everything is good except i've been literally brainwash by DaeJae's authour-nim...yeah right..sometime i really want to believe that they are really together..sometime is understatement. EVERYTIME..well right now i'm feeling fluffy all over me..and i definitely blaming DaeJae for that.

Save me from this madness

and this adding more spice in DaeJae..Keke n Joko..y you two are together here...even the Matoki's are shipping Daejae *iskisksisk*




should i say DaeJae is real?



*i should stop reading Fanfics..or DaeJae's to be exact *headbangingonthetable* i cannot bring myself to read jonglo, banglo or himlo, himjong, daejong or any other couple that include Zelo or Jongup..why? they are freakin underage...sigh..eventually i revert back to read DaeJae..*iskiskisk*

stupidnuna

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails