Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BBfied

Seriously, i kinda piss off right now. Cant help to feel frustrated as well.

fren: why are you so intested in Block B?
me:er...coz they are good?
fren:i dont see anything in them. the song is weird and the concept too. *in word in malay 'ntahpape' if you know what i mean.*
me:every person have different liking
fren:they dont have a visual too
me:yes they are
fren:who?
me:why should i tell you when you are so looking down at them.
fren: i'm not intrested in them.
me:...
fren:the dont have enough visual to be interested with


Great. Why i'm so stupid to converse with her about Block B. I knew she didnt like Block B mainly because they are not attractive enough to her liking -according to her not me. *like she ever watch Block B before*..sigh..i remember she said the same thing for BAP before...and BTOB..Look like she have to eat her words now since she's so into Daehyun and ilhoon now. Yeah right-i remember when i show her 'i Remember' version with Daehyun, she said he doesnt good enough voice as Yeseob. But i didnt care because i think they were both good. i never compared them since i'm craving to see live version of 'i remember' because i'm so intoo that song so much. Thank god i finally hear dae's version. i like that.

Block B is unique group. Maybe they are still new to the industry compared to SUJU, TVXQ, BEAST or Big Bang..but they are these kind of group, that one of their kind. you know what i mean, same feels you heard of these big names. They gonna BIG one day, and my fren over here gonna be eat her words again. i have no doubt about that. Block B gonna stay long in the industry coz they are true. The music is true and they are true. In fact i fall in love with their music first before i like them. But i like them..L.I.K.E

For my fren here, one fine day she gonna come to me and squeel how effin hot U-Kwon is, how Cool Zico is, How cute the Taepyo couple is, How freakin great dancer B-Bomb is, How good Taeil voice is, How derp Kyung is. I'm not expecting her to listen to BB music since she is not into BB genre so much-well that the least thing i hope for know.

i dont care is people didnt like Block B but i'm will always be a proud BBC.

Always have and Always B

totheend
nuna

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails