Wednesday, December 23, 2009

merah hati


If you're speaking, no matter how slow, I will listen to you.. If you can't talk on the phone, I'll come directly to see you.. If you're walking, no matter how slow, I'll walk with you.. I may not be helpful now, but one day, I want to give help to you. Our feelings are connected, so, I don't think we live in separate worlds..-Asou, 1 litre tears


Guy: [rushing towards the doctor. Then, he grabbed his arm to ask..]

"Let her live. Let my Eun-whan live. Please! I'm rich. Try everything. I'll pay. What about a transplant?"
Doctor: "It's too late."
Guy: "Come on, Eun-whan is... she's only 19. I haven't even told her that I like her."
Doctor: "She can't afford to be upset or suprised. And love can kill her. If she gets too happy or excited, her heart could stop."
Guy: "No. No way. That's bullshit!"

(Note: She has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)

Millionaire's First Love.

Life is.. to keep going forward.. even though you are being pulled backwards.. being pulled backwards doesn't make you stupid.. as long as you keep going forward...
-NANA 2

It would be nice if you could see a person's heart laid open, like a blueprint. It'd be nice to know how much space there is in his heart, who's in that space, and where I am... Then I'd know what I could fill the space with.- Se Jin Wonderful Life

If I liked from the beginning, then it was neither a mistake or an accident. I liked her from the moment I chose to be with her. But I didn't realize it. I really regret that.
Mong-Ryong - Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang

“I wasn’t the air. I guess I was just a breeze that was under the illusion of being the air.
The breeze….can’t return to a place it already left ." Yi jeong , Boys Over Flower .

"I'll give you three choices, just pick one:

Option 1: You say yes and we get married right away
Option 2: You say no, then I force you to say yes, and we get married right away
Option 3: If you need time to think about it, I'll give you a day to think, and then we get married.

Make your choice."

- Han Ki Joo from Lovers in Paris

Don't be so sad because of me. We'll meet again. Can't you feel it? When we meet again, tell me all the happiest memories you experienced from this life. And when you hear me whisper in the wind, you'll meet someone who has a soul like mine. Now, let me leave with your love in my heart.. --Windstruck

No comments:

Click Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails